Thursday, November 10, 2011

Daria Gleich Photography


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Blue sky, wide fields and enormous quarries;- the 18-year-old photographer Daria Gleich based in Bavaria, Germany does not only thematize fashion in her work, by the aid of remarkable locations she also enables a great room for interpretation of particular emotions expressed in her images. Each photograph retells a different story or situation and also conveys a certain mood to the beholders. Daria Gleich made her first experiences with photography already at the age of seventeen after she emigrated with her family from Russia to Germany and meanwhile discovered her interest for art, since then photography has been the most important feature of her life and all the more a passion.''I've tried a few years many forms of art like drawing, painting and sewing but nothing really intrigued me... first with seventeen years I have found my true love - the photography. Since then it has been everything I want, everything that I am and everything I will ever make.'' - Daria Gleich

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Daria Gleich Photography:

Website

Blog

Facebook



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! Nizza Post, sind Blog meine No.1!
brautkleider
Beach Wedding Dresses

Anonymous said...

Very shortly this website will be famous among all blogging and site-building people,
due to it's pleasant articles
Also visit my web page ... really make money online

Anonymous said...

Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this article and the rest of the website is also very good.


Take a look at my site :: http://www.lutrim.com/

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was an incredibly nice post. Finding the time and actual effort to generate a
good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate
a lot and never seem to get nearly anything done.

Feel free to surf to my blog ... http://pgsha.ru:85/w/index.php5?title=Участник:GXCPhil

Anonymous said...

I was able to find good info from your blog articles.


my weblog :: click through the next document