Sunday, December 12, 2010

''Quoted''



"When you go through tragedy, you can either let that destroy you and you
become bitter and never let it go, or you can let it make you stronger and let it
make you grow. And that's what I did. My lyrics are coming from a place that I
want people to relate to and feel that they're not alone.''

- Amy Lee (Evanescence)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

When Amy Lee was six years old, her younger sister Bonnie died. Two of
Evanescence's songs ''Like You'' and ''Hello'' were dedicated to her.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Oh wow...I never knew that about her...soooo sad :(
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Bahar Karaoglan said...

@ Closet Fashionista

Yes, it is! I can't imagine how much it would hurt me to loose someone I love and it must be even harder if it's a family member you grown up with. God save our families!